Beginning in 1936 and operating as a theater well into the 1980's, The Varsity Theater later served as a home for Tower Records and later as a bar all the time serving students and non-students alike on the Drag of the University of Texas at the corner of 24th St and Guadalupe. The mural was painted in 1979 by Carlos Lowry. Austin, TX 2016
Photo by Ann Woodall
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for stopping by!