Opening in 1946 in north Austin, the Skyline Club hosted some of the biggest names in country music, such as Webb Pierce, Marty Robbins, Bob Wills and even Elvis Presley. Though it may best be remembered as the final venue played by both Hank Williams and, later, by Johnny Horton. The sign here was photographed in the back patio area of Hill's Cafe. Read more about the fascinating history of the Skyline Club here. Austin, TX 2018
Photo by Ann Woodall
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for stopping by!