Since opening up shop in 1984 on South Congress in Austin, TX, Lucy In Disguise has been THE place to go if you're really looking to "keep it weird" in Austin. The shop is over 8,000 square feet and is filled with every costume and accessory imaginable for sale and for rent. The anthropomorphized zebra woman sitting atop the shop is a creation of Blue Genie Art, located here in town. The Blue Genie guys certainly do their part to keep things weird around here. They've been leading that pack for years now. And the world is a more awesome place because of it.
Photo by Ann Woodall
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for stopping by!