Inside Threadgill's restaurant in South Austin on Riverside, home to armadillo sculptures, home cooking and a collection Austin memorabilia bigger than Texas. Threadgill's south served its last chicken fried steak in October 2018 but the original Threadgill's on N. Lamar is very much alive and kickin' it in north Austin.
Photo by Ann Woodall
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Thanks so much for stopping by!