This gorgeous live oak sat in the backyard of Hill's Cafe. Opened in 1947 by the legendary Charles Goodnight family, Hill's Cafe served some of the best chicken fried steak in Austin and was home to some of the friendliest waitstaff around. It closed in 2018 to make room for new development and many of us sorely miss it for sure.
Photo by Ann Woodall
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for stopping by!