Located at 1720 S. First Street, on the southern exterior wall of Roadhouse Relics, the Greetings From Austin mural has been a photo-op favorite since 1998. In 2013 it was beautifully restored thanks to the efforts of Todd Sanders, Rory Skagen and Creative Action Color Squad. Austin, TX 2014 *Image used with permission from Rory Skagen
Photo by Ann Woodall
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Thanks so much for stopping by!