Austin restaurateur Harry Akin opened The Frisco in Austin, TX in 1953 as part of the chain of Night Hawk restaurants. According to the restaurant's statement, "Akin pioneered late-night service and was among the first to integrate his restaurants to serve African-American customers in the Civil Rights era." This beloved restaurant closed its doors in July 2018. We love you Frisco!
Photo by Ann Woodall
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Thanks so much for stopping by!