The Austin Motel, built in 1938, acts as a home-away-from-home to many who repeatedly flock to Austin. The bright orange sign hangs above South Congress, acting as a beacon, of sorts. Reassuring us that not everything needs to be new and improved in order to to be fabulous. Austin, TX
Photo by Ann Woodall
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for stopping by!