For many Austinites, visiting the Zilker Park Christmas Tree is a seasonal tradition. First lit on Dec. 10th, 1967 and standing 155 feet tall with 3,309 colorful 25-watt bulbs, big and small kids alike take turns spinning in circles underneath the glorious streams of lights. Austin, TX 2010
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for stopping by!