It is said that the Cottonwood Madonna - or The Virgin of the Tree - was carved by a parishioner of San Felipe de Neri, the oldest Catholic parish in Albuquerque, NM. She can still be found in the stump of the tree in front of the church in Old Town in Albuquerque. 2018
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Thanks so much for stopping by!