Home to the largest urban bat colony in North America, the Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge in Austin, TX shelters up to 1.5 million (at the peak of bat-watching season) Mexican free-tailed bats from March through early Fall. When they're in residence, in the evenings around sunset, clouds of bats stream out from under the bridge in search of dinner. It is estimated that the bats consume 10,000 lbs - 30,000 lbs of insects a night. Austin, TX 2013
Card details ~
- All cards are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Card price includes one card and one envelope.
- Cards are blank inside.
- Card size is 5” x 7” (folded).
- All card stock and envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Each card has a 4" x 6" photo adhered to the front of the card ~ not printed on the front but attached with an acid-free adhesive.
- They look great in 5” x 7” frames!
- I am continually adding images to my catalog.
- If you would like to discuss wholesale or consignment arrangements, or if you have any questions at all about my work, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for stopping by!